Happy Friday Timberwolves!
- Please make sure all your fees & fines are paid
- If you participated in a sport this year Make sure you turned in your Uniform, You Now have a Fine on your account if you have not turned in your Uniform.
- Library books are now overdue, please turn in ASAP
- “Are you interested in physical fitness, martial arts, or wrestling? Hazen will be having a day camp in July for wrestling led by mixed martial arts champions and wrestling champions. It doesn’t matter your gender or skill level, if you would like more information about this great opportunity please go see Mr. Svenson in the Forest Hall to get a flyer and a sign-up sheet to take home.”
- Let’s make it a Great Summer! Think of 3 ways you can improve yourself over the summer to become a better version of yourself, maybe you can show your parents how grateful you are with them by helping out around the house, maybe be the best role model a younger sibling can look up too, or maybe eliminate one hour of electronics per week and spend more time on a new hobby… Write down you goals and see how many you can achieve by the time you start school again in the fall…
HAPPY SUMMER TIMBERWOLVES!